A client owning an existing vaccination production facility has contacted Biopharmax reporting unreliable final product.
- Even though the final product seemed to be clean according to standards, the reality was that the entire process was contaminated. Only thanks to the RO, the final product was clean enough. Every so often there was a bacterial break through and the system was taken off line before sanitization.
Why is this not good enough?
- Inefficient commonly used water purification systems create microbial build up and microorganism proliferation in softeners. These microbes were fed directly to the reverse osmosis membranes and caused surface contamination and fouling of those membranes with impact on product water and operational parameters.
- As a result, constant maintenance was required, having to stop the system for rigorous cleaning and possibly having to replace the system components at some point.
What was the solution offered to this client?
- Holistic view of the problem, looking at the big picture and identifying the true problem: contamination throughout the entire process.
- Biopuremax system, including ESR (Electrolytic Scale Reducer) and HOD (Hydro Optical De-Chlorination)
- This solution is proven to save costs of: maintenance, new parts and much more reliable than all the other solutions in the market.